Since some people asked me to share a little more of myself, especially Alexandra from Clarabour, so I thought why not. Today I got 10 facts about myself that might show you a little more about the me besides the blog.
1.I am the most chaotic person you will ever get to know. Trust me it’s the first fact for a reason.
2. I am currently studying International Business at Maastricht University in the Netherlands.
3. I have been to Australia twice and love when people tell me I have an Aussie accent.
4. I might come across as arrogant or too cool on the photos for the blog but truth is I am quite a bubbly smily miley kinda person in real life.
5. I have no clue about make up and everything to do with beauty (yes it’s embarrassing I definitely need a coaching!)
6.My family is my everything. Fullstop.
7. I don’t drink alcohol – like ever. Okay I am German so a beer doesn’t really count. It’s like we are all born with a beer in our hands.
8. In September I usually can’t wait for chunky knits whereas in December I am already hoping for summer dresses and the ocean?!
9. I currently have 3 tattoos – all of them were done in Australia.
10. I am an instagram addict. In fact, I was one even before I started my blog.
Thank you Elyse Isebia for the portrait!