Every year the normal blogger faces the same problem: What to do when holiday season starts? Because holidays also means taking a break right? As much as we love our blogs a break is a break. So what to do? Personally, I don’t just want to go offline for 3 weeks. However, my holiday getaway is a wifi-free zone (yes I will probably go nuts after 5 days). So a plan had to be made which guarantees me to enjoy my holidays and the constant fashion information flow of my beloved cyber space at the same time. Some steps that I have been following the last couple of weeks:
1. Start approximately 3-4 weeks prior the holiday with the planning. Decide how many posts you want to post during your holidays? The usual amount? A little less?
2. Now think about topics you want to cover while you are away – summer ootd, some little how to’s (if that fits to your blog) and maybe some beauty, food or other topic you like to cover.
3. Start shooting photos for the outfits as well as the other topics. Don’t forget to already edit the photos now (so you don’t have to do it last minute)!
4. By now you are probably only one or two weeks away from your holidays. Start scheduling the blog posts now. Additionally, start writing them – if you really want to enjoy a holiday off from the blog make sure to write all of them.
5. Get in that holiday mood and enjoy your time off!
P.S.: Let me know what you think about my little “how to” series! Are they in any way helpful? Oh and on a side note this is just how I did it. Since I am the last minute type I rather write the blog posts last minute (which means one super busy week before my holiday getaway) then super early. That being said it might not work for everyone this way.